Sunday 14 April 2013

Review: My Favorite Nail Polish Collection

What you probably don't know, is that I have a bit of an obsession with painting my nails! And I am very OCD about it! I'm not one of the talented nail art girls but I can paint them to a nice standard. My favorite collection at the moment would have to be Fearne perfect polish from Boots (designed by radio 1 DJ Fearne Cotton). I adore the cute box it comes in: which is incredibly useful for make up storage! The nail polish has a beautiful finish to them- like a cross between matte and silk! They were a present that I loved so much I couldn't wait to give a review for!

But what's your favorite nail polish collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!