Thursday 25 July 2013

Celeb Style: Perrie Edwards

Hello lovelies!!

This blog post is a bit different to my previous posts as it is a celebrity get the look sort of thing. I hope you enjoy discovering the secrets to none other than Perrie Edwards' style!


   
This outfit above was featured in the wings music video. I love it because it has that summer hippie vibes and is bright pink! You could really easily recreate this look as it is very simple. Also, I love that she has kept the make up quite natural as it shows off her natural complexion.




On the subject of her make up, I really get inspired by her bold eye make up. Using Black eye liner she is able to make her already huge eyes seem even bigger! She doesn't mix different colours as she just sticks to black which I think looks very stylish and sophisticated.



One final aspect to her fashion is her love of crazy yet awesome hairstyles. She isn't afraid to try new colours and styles and she pulls them off so well! This proberbly inspires me the most as she is just so creative about how she does this!

So, if you enjoyed this blog post and would like me to do more celeb style posts then please commetn bellow. Thank you lovelies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!