Friday 16 August 2013

Fishtail Plait

One of the latest hairstyle trends is the fishtail plait/braid.  Personally, I love this braid as it is very simple and looks a lot better on hair like mine than a normal plait/braid. At first, I found it a little tricky as I have quite thick hair so it kept falling out but after a few attempts I managed to understand it and I LOVED it! I looks really nice is you have diffrent colours or shades to your hair of if you include ribbons and threads.


Below is a a simple diagram I found off we heart it that I found incredibly useful.


I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please comment below anything you would like me to blog about.

3 comments:

  1. I love the fishtail plait- I wear it all the time! Obviously I know how to do it, but that diagram does look useful- i'm sure people who had no idea would be able to learn from it :)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been able to do a fishtail plait so this will come in handy.
    Great blog!
    Katie x

    theworldaccordingtokatieblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey! If you have any other hairstyles that you'd like me to reveiw then please feel free to ask.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!