Monday 16 June 2014

Bucket List~ Things to do before I'm 21

  1. Go to SITC
  2. Make a tee-pee and sleep in it
  3. Have a Disney themed fancy dress party
  4. Play truth or dare Jenga
  5. Have a Harry Potter Marathon
  6. Go to a premier
  7. Go busking
  8. Play paintball
  9. Ride in a Hot air balloon
  10. Spontaneous piercing somewhere
  11. Ombre my hair
  12. Learn to speak Swahili
  13. Learn to unicycle
  14. Break 3 world records
  15. Go to Disney land
  16. Get on the next train and see where it ends up.
  17. Run a marathon (or half marathon)
  18. Raise £1000 for Cancer Research
  19. Learn to cartwheel/handstand/back flip
  20. Climb the Eiffel Tower by the steps (I hate lifts!)
  21. Bungee Jumping
  22. Write and publish a book
  23. Meet One Direction (A girl can dream!!!)
  24. Buy a vesper
  25. Visit every continent
  26. Play the greatest last day prank
  27. Sleep under the stars
  28. Work in the Disneyland/world parade
  29. Go to Glastonbury Festival
  30. Be a happier more confident person
This is just part of my never ending bucket list of things to do before I turn 21 and leave my childhood forever :( I hope it gives some of you some ideas and motivates me to actually complete my bucket list!!!

See you soon
Miss Ginger Firthy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!