Friday 13 September 2013

25 facts about me!

Hello lovelies!

Recently, I have been the worst blogger possible! I don't think I've done a post in about 2 weeks!!! So today I thought I would do something a bit different and share 25 facts about myself. A quick thank you to Katie Blossom for giving me this idea!!


  1. I am slightly inlove with one direction
  2. My first ever concert was Selena Gomez last weekend
  3. Over the summer, I was able to conqor my anxiety (yay!!)
  4. My favourite shop is primark as I can buy so much more with my money which means MORE CLOTHES!!!!
  5. I am really bad at eating healthy, i will find myself eating when I am bored..
  6. I take loads of selfies.... No idea why because I always hate them!
  7. I am obsessed with disney but have never been to disney land!
  8. I cannot catch to save my life!
  9. I refuse to watch any of the paranormal activity films
  10. I procrastinate WAYYY to much (hence the lack of blog posts!)
  11. My favourite tv show is either big band theory, miranda, some girls or waterloo road
  12. I am a christian
  13. Although I do well in exams and is consider to be a geek, I have no common sense at all!
  14. I am one of five and its always insane at home
  15. I have never had a boyfriend :( Obviously because I want to focus on my education and I cant choose beetween all the non exsistent boys who send me valentines cards......
  16. My gcse options are history RE textiles and music
  17. I play guitar, flute and ukulele!!
  18. I have been doing dance lessons for 12 years!!!
  19. My favourite make up brand is Rimmel London
  20. I have never left been further than France on holiday
  21. I used to have 43 one direction poster but Zayn kept falling on me in my sleep, this wasnt a bad thing!!!
  22. I only wear 2 neclaces even though I have about 20!
  23. My favourite book is series is either Harry potter or The Gallagher girls spy academy
  24. I am a confessed chocaholic, shopaholic and sleepaholic.
  25. I have the bestest friends a girl could wish for!!
I hope you like this. I will try to be more active. Tweet me @KatieLouFirth to remind me or if you have any ideas for future posts. I challenge evryone reading this to comment 5 facts about themself that are similar to 5 of mine!

Byeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!