Monday 16 September 2013

Summer Favorites!

Hello lovelies,

Finally, I am getting round to uploading my summer favorites post! Let's get started!

 I have adored Ice cream this summer and I have eaten loads!!

 The Marc Jacobs Limited edition of Daisy was amazing!

 As mentioned in my 25 facts about me, these books are the best!

 This spot treatment by clearasil has been a lifesaver over the summer!

 This has been one of the only deodorants to actually last all day!

 As many of you have seen my rave about this, it had to be included.


 Purchased in France, this saved my skin on holiday

 I have watched so much youtube this summer its unreal!

 I have sung Come and get it all summer and even got to go to her concert!

 I have loved 17 by boots this summer as its so cheap!

 Plain nude nails have been my staple over the last few months.

 Due to my empty purse, primark has been my fav shop this summer.

 This bracelett from claires was my best purchse this summer!


I hope you enjoyed this post. Comment what your summer favorite was and why! If you have anything you would like to see on this blog feel free to commet. Tweet me @KatieLouFirth

Bye xxx

4 comments:

  1. I used to use that Neutrogena Face Wash, and I also find it works great on skin! And I really love those books! xx
    Eden xx edenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! x I think I already follow your blog, if not then I would LOVE to x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this perfume, the packaging is so adorable!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog - i think you may have given me an idea for a future post - make up on a budget!

    love | PixiRella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GO TRY IT!!! And I'm happy to of helped give you an idea for your blog! x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!