Saturday 28 September 2013

5 things at £5!

Hello lovelies,

Unfortunately, I can't afford every thing that I see in the shops- I'm sure i'm not the only one! So today I thought I could list 5 things I love that were either £5 or less. Let's get started.


1. £2.99, Generation @ New Look
Black (Black) Black Owl Wire Head Scarf | 287696401 | New Look











2. £3.50, Accessorize

All Over Cat Sock











3. £5, Topshop


4. £4, Matalan









5. £3, River Island











I hope this has been useful to some of you, sorry I have been so bad at posting regularly. Once I have settled properly into autumn I will sort out a schedule so that I post about 2 or 3 times a week.

Bubyeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!