Tuesday 18 February 2014

Blogging Break

Hello world!

   So I took a massive break from blogging to try and review my life and where all this was going. I've decided to move away from the fashion and beauty theme-or any theme- and just write what comes from my crazy mind.
   But I think I owe you all a little bit of catch up.
   Recently I've been swimming in school work (yey!) and I've been lost with life issues and fears of the future. But I am going to change this. I am going to try and post 2or3 times a week! This oes scare me alot but it excites me so much more!
   So fill me in on what I've missed and let me know what you want to see me chat about.

Lots of Love
Miss Ginger Firthy
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!