Wednesday 26 February 2014

Inspiration Nation

Hello world!
  When I decided to change what my main blogging topics were, I had in mind a little series/project to get lots of other blogger involved to help inspire you all to live happier lives ad release your inner hippie by spreading a bit more love and hope- becoming an inspiration nation of internet hippies (or whateve we call ourselves). So I need all of YOU to help me out here by spreading and linking this blog post around to help encourage other bloggers to get involved. But what's this all about?

Each post of the inspiration nation will be written by a diffrent person on whatever topic or subject they want to change or develop and this shall help us to inspire others to be better people bla bla bla...

I shall do the first one on the 1st of march but after that I want to see all of you getting involved!

If you would like to be a par of this inspiration nation then please tweet me @missgingerfirth or email me missgingerfirthy@gmail.com or even a comment on this post would be enough to start off!

So let's get this started!
I'll see you soon
Miss Ginger Firthy (aka crazy hipie freak wanting to make a little diffrence!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!