Wednesday 19 February 2014

Kindle Purchses

Hello World!!!
   For my birthday, I got a new kindle and I thought I could tell you all what books I got.

  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  • I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • Wuthering Height (FREE!) by Emily Brontë
  • Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillion
  • If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern
  • Staying Strong by Demi Lovato
  • The Oyster Catcher by Jo Thomas
  • The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
  • One Day by David Nicholls
  • Is it Just Me? By Miranda Hart
I will do reviews on this in the near future, but what other book do you recommend?

Love
Miss Ginger Firthy
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Criticism is taken well, hate is not!